CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Reagan joins us at the table

It seems like just yesterday we were bringing little Reagan home from the hospital, but on Sunday she actually turned 4 months old.  In spite of our perception of how long it had really been, it was time to introduce her to the world of solid foods.  Well, as solid as you can call a bowl of mushy rice cereal.

Here’s our little sweetheart so excited to be sitting at the table.  She looked so tiny in that big high chair.

Reagan Ready to Eat

Well, this “food” aint gonna eat itself (and there’s no way I’m gonna eat it) so we strapped on the bib and got started.  Here she goes.

Reagans 1st Bite

Yeah, I’m not too sure she liked it.  I don’t know why.  Flavorless, colorless, luke-warm mush.  How could it not be delicious?

Not sure about this

After a few bites we called it good enough for a first run.  I’m not sure if she’s smiling in this next picture because she was happy to have been such a big girl eating her food or if she was just smiling because we finally took it away. 

I think she likes it

Either way it was a big milestone for our little girl (and a good day for Dad as well because we got one step closer to never having to buy baby formula again).

In big brother news, Tyler has definitely entered the parrot stage (repeating everything we say).   I don’t remember what we were doing but the other day I said “This sucks” about something and two seconds later out came “This sucks” from Tyler.  I guess it could have been worse but we’ve definitely had to start watching ourselves a little closer now.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe she is that big. What a little cutie. It sounds like Tyler is going to keep you on your toes. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good times! Wish I was there - or you were here... but in any case, I'd start marking somehow that chair because before you know it she'll be climbing into it herself and asking to eat using 'real words' and then if she's anything like a choate will be making that her favorite spot... ;) love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great accomplishment! Both Tyler and Reagan are growing up so fast. Almost as fast as I'm getting older too. And don't make fun of MUSH, it wont be long before it goes back on the menu at my hause as well. Love you all, Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so your kids are just dang cute, but Tag, you have missed October 11th, 18th and now 25th as far as keeping me updated with news, verse and photo. Am I going to have to come back there and... What was it I use to do????

    ReplyDelete