CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Tyler Cookies

It really wasn’t that long ago that the Choate family was introduced to Thesha Cookies – basically just chocolate chip cookies that Thesha makes from scratch with one small difference…uh, they’re freakin’ delicious!  In fact, when we moved from Albuquerque back to Utah I was working with a lady I had worked with before and the first thing she said to me was “I remember you because you brought in those really good cookies.”  That was four years after I had brought them in to work before moving to Albuquerque.  Needless to say, everyone loves Thesha cookies. 

Well, now Thesha has begun to pass along the tradition and we all enjoyed Tyler Cookies for Super Bowl Sunday.

A little sugar…

DSC_0031

Some chocolate chips…

DSC_0036

Scoop them up…

DSC_0060

And enjoy!!!!!

DSC_0072

DSC_0073

DSC_0074

In other, non-cookie related news, Reagan has started to make her presence known to both me and Thesha now.  I felt a little kick a while ago, but the other day it was a definite bump, bump on the palm of my hand.  In fact, when I lifted my hand up you could even see the little rise in Thesha’s tummy where she was kicking, punching, or whatever.  It’s not quite to the point of ‘alien in the stomach’ movement, but there was definitely a little creature in there.  Just a few more months!

2 comments:

  1. AHH! I am so excited for sweet yet strong Reagan. And darn that Ty - if he's not the cutest little munchkin!! I miss those cookies too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys hope you are enjoying the snow (hehehe). Just the mention of those cookies makes me want to make some, Buttttttt nothing will ever compare to the actual Thesha touch!!!

    Damon

    ReplyDelete